1. What is North East Voip and how does it work?
North East Voip is a Voice carrier. The business model is to terminate voice traffic of telcom carriers, corporates, mobile network operators, long distance service providers, call shops and calling card operators and voice resellers.
We also provide individual accounts to make voip calls through voip phone
2. How can I make payment?
Paypal or Barclaycard Merchant Services. We can accept wire transfers over $2500 for a single payment. Once the payment has been recieved the amount will be credited to the account. There might be a delay in the processing payment requests when there are issues with debit or credit card companies. Wire transfer customers should send in the remittance advice to email@example.com. This will help in allocating the payments reflected in the bank account to your account. It is essential to mention the member identity in the reference section for us, to locate the payment.
3. How to report techical issues?
All Technical issues relating to routing should be reported at http://support.northeastvoip.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. At the moment there is 4 hours turnaround to process requests on working days and weekends and bank holidays support is limited to emergency escalations. But do not hesitate to report any technical fault, we always try to take up and complete the work before shceduled times and we appreciate your cooperation
4. How to forward special requests?
Any special requests relating to routing or capacity and target request for any particular destinations should also be emailed to email@example.com. Our support desk will allocate the issue to the appropriate team for consideration.
5. Can we buy and sell through North East Voip?
We are not offering exchange mechanism and sale of routes by the customers yet, but we are encouraging the direct route incumbents to communicate with us about the avaialability of any direct routes at their disposal. We will communicate with you if the route meets our critieria of best quality lowest rate system. Email your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How do you bill the customer?
We have complete online billing and account information portal. Although some times we use manual billing to reflect tax adjustments. Customers in United Kingdom are bound to pay VAT @20% on all the purchases and an invoice will be issued subject to the sale.
7. What is your billing increment?
We bill all our cusotmer on per minute basis. Customers have the access to detailed Call duration records on the online portal . Further help with respect to billing can be provided at support desk, email your queries to email@example.com
8. What is your commitment?
9. Is there any membership fee or minimum time commitment?
No, We do not charge customers to become members at the moment. This service comes with no minium time restriction for members.
10. Refund policy: We are quite clear about the refunds. For any reason if you do not like our products or services you can always apply for refund. First of all we will try to resolve if any technical issue you are not happy with if you are still not convinced or change of mind you will be credited with the money left in the account after deducting the transaction charges. All the refund claims should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.